58pcs/set Metric & Imperial & US Screw Gauge SAE Whitworth 55 Degree & Metrisch 60 Degree Thread Pitch Gauge for Industrial Measurement
- Products Model: EPC_MEA_000
- EAN: 4895192455983
- Brand: Chglmposs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Quantity: 58 pcs
- Specification: Metric & Imperial & US
- DIY Supplies: Industry
– It is useful to check the tool angle when cutting threads on a metal lathe.
– Check the angle on the thread cutting tool on the V groove of the gauge.
– It is 55 Degree & 60 Degree Thread / Screw Pitch Gauge gage with lock up device.
- Type: Thread gauge
- Color: Silver
- Blade Thickness: 0.4cm
- Applicable: Industrial measurement
- Measuring Range:
– Metric: 6.0, 5.5, 5.0, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.75, 1.5, 188.8.131.52, 0.9, 0.8, 0.75, 0.7, 0.6, 0.5, 0.45, 0.4, 0.35, 0.3, 0.25
– Imperial: 4G, 4 1/2G, 5G, 6G, 7G, 8G, 9G, 10G, 11G, 12G, 13G, 14G, 16G, 18G, 19G, 20G, 22G, 24G, 25G, 26G, 28G, 30G, 32G, 36G, 40G, 48G, 60G, 62G
– US: 8, 10, 11, 14, 19, 28
- Place of Application: Industrial Measurement
– Wipe the measuring surface of the feeler gauge with a clean cloth, and do not measure when the feeler gauge is dirty or metal septum, otherwise the accuracy of the measurement result will be affected.
– Insert the feeler gauge into the measured space, pull the feeler gauge back and forth, and feel resistance, indicating that the source value of the room is close to the value marked on the feeler gauge. If the resistance is too large or too small, it means that the clearance value is less than or greater than.
– Marked on the feeler gauge. When measuring and adjusting the clearance, first select the feeler gauge that meets the clearance requirements and insert it into the measured gap, and then adjust and pull the feeler gauge at the same time, When you feel a little resistance, tighten the lock nut, and the value marked by the feeler gauge is the clearance value.
- Product Weight : 75 G / 2.65 Ounces
- Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 67*20*13 MM / 2.64*0.79*0.51 Inches
- Package Weight : 71.0 G / 2.50 Ounces
- Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 67*20*13 MM / 2.64*0.79*0.51 Inches
- Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
- 1 x Screw Gauge Set