Hand Held 2 In 1 Salinity Refractometer Aquarium & Seawater – Dual Scale with Pipette and Mini Screw Driver Support Manual Focusing
- Products Model: EPC_INS_30C
- EAN: 4895192455914
- Brand: Chglmposs
- Material: Aluminum + Rubber
- Style: 2 In 1
- Temperature Range: 10℃ ~ 30℃
- Measuring scale: Double Scale
- With Accessories: Yes
– This dual scale salinity refractometer is used to measure, monitor and control the concentration of salt water and brine, especially useful for aquarium and marine applications.
– This high refractometer measures on 2 scales, specific gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand and difficult to read hydrometer.
– With just a couple of drops of aquarium water you know exactly what your salinity is.
– This refractometer does not need calibration solutions like some other refractometer.
– Simply use everyday drinking water to calibrate in 30 seconds upon first receiving or after a long dormant period.
– A refractometer is easier and more accurate than a hydrometer for measuring sugars.
– Made of sturdy aluminum.
- Type: Salt (ATC)
- 1.000 to 1.070 Refractive Index
- Resolution: 0.001
- Accuracy: +/-0.1%
- Dimensions: 194 x 38 x 38mm/7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5in
- Weight: 227g/8oz
- Place of Application: Salinity Refractometer Aquarium & Seawater – Dual Scale
- Product Weight : 240 G / 8.47 Ounces
- Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*50*50 MM / 7.87*1.97*1.97 Inches
- Package Weight : 240.0 G / 8.47 Ounces
- Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*50*50 MM / 7.87*1.97*1.97 Inches
- Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
- 1 x Calibration Screwdriver
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Plastic Pipette
- 1 x Manual